Why don’t you stand out in the city while running errands, there's no need to have a boring car just because you want a small economical car! The 108 TOP is such a unique car, you can even choose your own style. Play with different personalisation options such as interior ambiences along with different exterior paint finishes, you’ll make a unique personalised city car just for you.
The Peugeot TOP has all the same exterior styling and features as the 108 hatchback. The sweeping moulded exterior body style gives this city car a stylish look while keeping its size small for nimble driving round tight streets. This convertible only measures 3475mm long by 1884mm wide by 1460mm in height. Peugeot has given this its signature standout style and detailed LED lighting with advanced bi-folding projector headlights which is a unique feature to Peugeot. The French car designers have given the 108 the signature rear light which gives a 3 claw effect, bringing it back to its feline appearance.
The Cabrio fabric roof is there to personalise; choose from Black, Grey and Purple Berry this is just the tip of the personalisation you can carry out. The convertible roof comes with electric operation as standard. With one press of a button you’ll see the full roof retract all the way back, letting the outside in, filling the interior with daylight. You’ll never have been in a car that feels like you're more outside in amongst the elements when driving.
With the Cabrio come yet another choice, yes you can choose your wheel styling and size. A 14inch steel wheel comes as standard with the Access grade. 15inch steel wheel comes as standard on the Active grade and a 15inch alloy wheel is standard on the Allure & GT Line grade. But of course you can upgrade and personalise to your choice.
To give you just a few more choice to personalise your Cabrio TOP you can change the body styling to the below:
● Dressy - this designed is based on a haute couture classic fashionable, ultra-chic look
● Playlist - designed for the music lovers, you will see audio player inspired pictograms on the exterior and interior
● Diamond - this theme is a multifaceted elegant design, with contrasting matt and shiny prism design. You will attract attention with this body styling.
● Tattoo - delivering a flora motif which is inspired by street art
● Dual - you’ve guessed it a 2 toned colour theme
● Barcode - this theme represents the modern contemporary urban design of the 108 TOP
● Sport - featuring motorsport graphics of a chequered flag over the bonnet and rear wings, along with black wing mirrors sets this style apart with its race feel
Peugeot only designs their car's interior with the driver in mind. They always produce an ergonomic design packed full of cutting edge technology. Let us outline some of the amazing features packed into this compact city car.
Purchasing the Active grade or above comes with a standard 7inch colour touch screen, giving you the driver full touch control over you in-car entertainment. There is nothing out of reach within this dashboard for the driver. Even the temperature and fan controls have been simplified and made to look elegant and sleek to mould with the car's design (standard on Active & Allure models). Air conditioning is fitted as standard but on the GT Line model it comes with automatics air conditioning, keeping your body temperature just right if you're a driver or a passenger.
You may look at this Cabrio and feel it’s going to be small inside, but you’ll be surprised when you come and test drive one. Four adults can fit perfectly on a long journey in the 108 convertible, so it's perfect for days out with your friends. There's even ample boot space of 243 litres, but with the seats down it can expand to an impressive 868 litres. You’ll also notice a very low loading height for the boot set at 77cm making loading the shopping after a long day easier.
Safety & Technology
You will expect a great deal from Peugeot when it comes to safety and technology. The French brand only aims to please and have packed this city car full of the cutting edge technology as well as safety equipment. It doesn’t just stop at the 7inch colour touch screen we mentioned earlier. For those that do a lot of city driving the ‘Active City Brake’ feature may come in handy. Set to work below 20mph a radar will detect a car stationary in front of you and brake for you if you are distracted or don’t react in time. This feature could save you from an accident or reduce the severity of the outcome of 2 cars colliding.
Other tech gadgets are:
● Lane departure warning sensors
● Reversing camera - with grid guide will come in useful when trying to park in tight spaces around town
● Peugeot open & go - you’ll not need to dig around in your pockets or bag any more. This system allows keyless entry once you’re in press the clutch down and hit the start/stop button and away you go.
● Mirror Screen - this allows your smartphone to communicate to your 108 Cabrio. This allows access to apps, as well as entertainment right from your smartphone device.
● PureTech engine - we’ll give you the rundown on this further down.
You’ll also want to know your safe when driving round with the fabric roof rolled all the way back. Well the French manufacturer has thought of everything you’ll need, starting with:
● Tyre Pressure Sensors
● ISOFIX Child Seat Anchor Points
● ESP (electronic stability programme)
● Hill Assist & Speed Limiter
● 6 Airbags with curtain airbags for the windows
In the 108 convertible engine range is a 3 cylinder economical, efficient power plant. Peugeot has developed a lighter, compact petrol engine that optimises combustion and reduced friction. This gives the 1.2 litre engine the perfect power for city or town driving. The PureTech 82 engine is mated with a 5 speed gearbox that can come in manual or a 2-Tronic electronic automated manual gearbox. This allows you to seamlessly change between automatic and manual gear changes by using the steering wheel paddles.
● 1.0 litre with 68.9mpg and a C02 emissions of 95g/km
● 1.0 litre 2-Tronic with 67.3mpg and a C02 emissions of 97g/km
● 1.2 litre with 65.7mpg and a C02 emissions of 99g/kmWant to put this unique Cabrio city car to the test and take it for a drive? You can, by simply visiting one of our Peugeot dealerships in Dorchester, Weston-super-Mare, Yeovil and Taunton. At each of our dealerships, we have dedicated team that will provide you with everything you need to know about current Peugeot leasing offers we have on this fantastic model. For more information call us today, or head down to your local Howards Peugeot.